quinta-feira, junho 04, 2009

My days..

Every day now I wait for you to come home. We dont talk as much online anymore, so it makes my time here quite boring.. Especially now that I'm sick, cos I dont have the strength or will to do any housework, or at least not that much of it.. :P

When I wake up again after a few hours since you've gone to work, and find you not there, I miss you.. And count hours until you get back.. :/ I like weekends now, cos then we can wake up together... :3

Hmph, I just realised.. When we get visitors ( mostly mum and dad, cos all the others sleep laaaaaate ) I have to wake up early.. -.- I dont want them to sneak around here without surveillance.

I'm getting hungry, so it's just these few lines now.. I just wanted to write something in here, to keep this 'alive'.. ^^'

I love you, my nelly bear! *hugs*

Sem comentários: