sábado, maio 10, 2008

II

The day started awfully good, yes...

I went to the mechanic, it seem that instead of 350€ i have to spend only 75€... That's a good new...

I've read the newspaper, finally
FCPorto will get rid of that annoyng player, Bosingwa, he says so many
stupid things... So not good for the club he's in... FCPorto have
rules, and discipline, eventhough he's the best right defender of the
World...

OK... Lunch was ok... Saturdays lunch
are this kinda fast-food stuff, i already know that dinners will be
pasta... It's all in the book!

Then i cleaned my room (!) yes, i do it!

Then the part of the day that i was waiting for finally came, yes...

(...)

At 19:45 i had to leave for the
football match, somehow i was sad to leave, didn't enjoy the match, in
fact i didn't even watch it... I was there, i know we won 2-0 2 goals
from Farias, but... I wasn't thinking of the game...

Plus, my neck still hurts, i wonder
what's this? I know, i've had a past of hypocondrism, and i have this
neutropenia thing... But it hurts, i can fell it... I think i'll go to
the doctor soon...

I'm still sad...

Sem comentários: