terça-feira, maio 13, 2008

III

Well, did you ever have this "I'll do this so much better than anything" kind of felling? This was just a question...

Today was a nice day... Had fun during
the day, yes, cause i have fun at work, i'm not only those kind of
person that is waiting for the hour to leave, i just like to work, i do
it with pleasure, and this way i can sleep in the night never worring
about work... Things that don't usually let me sleep at night are: my
hypocondriasis, and lack of sex... Yes... Why not to say if it's true?
Lack of sex makes you not be able to sleep at night...

Moving forward...

Although it was a fun day i felt very
tired, i usually only sleep 4 hours per day, this last night i slept
for 5 hours, i guess when i oversleep i get tired and tired...

So, when i looked at the watch was
already 18.20 i had to leave work quickly, and high speed by car to the
gym... This is one thing that sometimes i dream about... High speed car
accident, you know... I guess it's just in my nature, i walk fast, i
run or runned fast... i just don't like to lose time...

Then this girl of the gym... She
looked at me all the time... i was on the bikes, and she just stared at
me... I paused my exercise and when to her... told her... "Sorry to ask
you this... But... You know... It's possible not to stare at me? I
would understand if i was a pretty boy, but i'm not that special" She
replyed... "Until you do not accept to go out with me, i'll not stop
this harassement! I'll win you by force if i have to! By the way you
look hot when sweting" Never heard this kind of words on a sober
girl... Well, but now it's a matter of honer, i'll not cave, and she
will not win me xD

Now i'm at home... writing with my russian friend...

Sem comentários: