sexta-feira, janeiro 02, 2009

Deeeeeeeeeply in Love...

I'm deeply in love...

I've fallen for you, so deply, i'm so into you... that now... My life depends on you...
I know you feel the same... And that makes me so happy, never thought this kind of feeling could ever been felt by someone... But it can... And i'm feeling it now...

I love you Viivi...

I miss so much your touch, your smell, your hand holding mine, your lips, your voice, your way of looking, your laughs... I even miss the snowman ^^'

Honey? I love you! I always and forever will...

We are far away from each other... But, i'm sure about the future... The future is us...
As i've told you in the calls i've made to you on New Years, 2009 will be our year, we'll move and we'll start on living together, you own my heart. I'm yours...

I love you, honey <3

Sem comentários: