terça-feira, fevereiro 17, 2009

Almost there...

TWO!!! TWO simple days and I'm there! With you, my love!!

Can't wait to hold you again in my arms, to be in the bed hazing like we used to do at the hotel, hugging you, kissing you, laughing and babbling... I really love you...

I'll leave home around 3.30, to be in Porto at 4.30, the plane is at 6.25, all this is a.m. hour, I'll arrive Frankfurt at 10.10, German time... I really hope i don't get lost there ^^' I've seen their website, and they are BIG! You know that if you wanna change terminal you have to go by subway? How wicked is it?
Anyway i have around 4 hours to do what i wanna, they have a lot of stores so i just might walk around and see stuff... I gotta eat something too...
I'll leave Germany at 14.05, please send me a text at 13.15.... hum... by your time will be at 14.15, i don't wanna risk forgetting what time is it. ^^

I don't travel for such a long time, and i must admit that flying is not very comfortable for me... Anyway, i don't mind x)

I'll arrive Helsinki at 17.30, i wanna HUG you!!!! I'll be so lost... That I'll probably don't recognize anyone, cause I'll be looking... But... Not seeing anything, so... Attack me :'D
Oh, and remind me to call my parents... I mean i might be so excited that i may just forget x)

And then... Your parents... I'll meet them for the first time in my life... Oh gods! xD
But... Anything for you my love...

I hope they don't lose my luggage... :'D

I love you, my honey! :3

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Sem comentários: