quinta-feira, fevereiro 12, 2009

Imagine me and you...

...in our own little apartment, with our perfect little family. :3 Just us and our little baby guys. I neeeeeeeed to be with you there! Think if we get to move there together in the end of next month.. It's like sooo soon! And we can see together how the spring goes on and soon it's summer.. x3 I... so... wanna see Portugal in the summer. And you... my own little perfect piece of Portugal... ^^'

I'm cleaning the closet! And you know, the first thing there is is your bag... ^^' I still have to empty one of the shelves for you.. o.ö I dunno which one.. x/ Cos I kinda need the clothes there... Well, I'll figure that out when it's like a few days till you're here ( it already is!!! only one week!! )

I love you<3

...and that's all. ^^'

Sem comentários: