segunda-feira, fevereiro 02, 2009

I can't sleep..

I can't sleep... You are probably having the princess sleeping beauty... But i can't sleep...
I just miss you so much, your touch, your smell, your amazing kiss... I miss you... I would like to skip this few months and have you here for good... And then i would like to skip again the studies time and have you here for good... And start our life for good...
Before i went to bed today my dad came to me to talk about the suitcase i'm gonna take it there, i still haven't bought one... And the one i have is sucky! Then he interrupted that subject and asked me... "Did you ever felt this for someone? I can see in your eyes that she's the one..."
I tried to hold my tears in and said something like "Let's put it this way... You need water and sun to live right? Well... She's my water, my sun, my everything... I love her, and she loves me... The future is us..." Then i went to bed.

Can you immagine? My curiosity about your country made me talk to you... To a person i didn't knew... I don't do that often, i don't do it at all, but i had the courage to start talking to you..
Since i was like... 16 me and my friend also Nelson dreamed on making a trip together to Finland i don't remember the reasons quite well, but i remember that one of the reasons was the snow... We even started to look for cheap flights, but then suddently we stop talking and we moved to different classes so, we didn't talk more... But my passion for Finland carried on... And now... Cause of that passion i'll live with a finnish girl for the rest of my life... Even living in here, i want to visit Finland a lot... Promisse me you'll wanna visit your country too, a lot ok?

But... When i started talking to you, and getting to know you better the passion for the country was not anymore a important thing, cause someone more was growing... I started to love you... And... Feeling things i never felt before...
You made me wanna life intensibly again, you have saved me, my little snow flower...
Life's worth living with you ^^

I wanna kiss you, hug you, pet you, pet your eyebrows, your back, your... soft skin... I love you and i miss you...
That's why i'll live that four whole days at max. I'll life them like there's no life tomorrow... I LOVE YOU!

I wonder how i'll react at the airport, when i get to hug you again... I can just hug you, i can start to cry without stoping like in the other night when we were at the hotel... I can react in some many different ways... So be prepared...
I'll be so lost, that's a sure... I might be blind and not see anyone... Just attack me if i feel lost ^^'

Don't mind me if i don't react that well with your parents, or if i'm just too quiet if i'm with them... It's just my way... I'm shy...

Uh... I'm bleeding through my nose, this is sooooooo unpleseant :/

Healed now... at least doesn't taste like blood anymore...

Gosh, i should go to bed... Tomorrow i have a lot of work to do... There's a new season of labels to make, and we have to make samples for the new season, it's a hard time, and i'll skip some few work days to go there, so i really have a lot to do :/
But well... i had to write this...

Sem comentários: