quarta-feira, fevereiro 11, 2009

I try to be perfect for you...

I never really cared to look good, or to be perfect for someone... I do for you... I try to be perfect, amazing boyfriend, i can't sometimes, cause I'm not perfect... But i try...

I know that sometimes i might seem passive, like in this apartment stuff... But... OK, I'll tell you every time I'm looking for them, but usually i do it when we are not talking, then if nothing interesting comes up i forget... But... I promise I'll only look for apartments when we are talking... I'm also serious about this... I really wanna move with you, i only wish i had so much more money, things would get so much more easy, but this wont stop us for finding a perfect first place for us...

Living together with the girl i love... I can't really believe that it WILL happen ^^ and not that far... It will be soon... What is the feeling of going home to be with the one i love? It must be so amazing! Waiting to arrive that time of the day where we'll both be at home and... We can be there for each other... Gosh... I really love you!
You know i think we already had a little of "home", when you were at the hotel and i was at work and you were there... Waiting for me :3 So amazingly great! Too bad you were a bit sick :( When you are sick it's like... I wanna get sick too... And be there feeling the same thing as you so you don't feel lonely... But... Even if i'm sick too, I'll always care for you, and cook for you, and giving you bath, and stuff like that ^^'

You are eveything to me... You are my heart... I love you my little princess!


All through your life
I'll be by your side
Till death do us part
Baby, I'll be yours
My love will never end
Till death do us part

There'll be good times
And there'll be bad
But I will stand beside you woman
All the way
And through the years
As life will put us through
When snow will fall on winter nights
I'll keep you warm inside


8 days... 8 days and i'll be there... to spend 4 whole days with you!! Plus the evening of the 19th ^^'

I'll so cry at the airport ^^' Silly boy...

But... For you... i don't hide my feelings... That night in the hotel, was like... the first time i cryed so much in front of someone... It was quite a show, huh? ^^' It just wouldn't stop xD I was like thinking to myself... "Stop you stupid asshole, fucking mooron" xD

But despite all...

Life's worth living... Cause you exist, and cause we exist as "us"

I love you so much! <3<3<3<3

My litttle princess ^^'

Sem comentários: