quinta-feira, janeiro 29, 2009

21 days...

Yeah, 21 days... Our number...

It's close already, not as close as i would have wanted, but it's close...
I'm nervous, i must admit, more than i would imagine... I'm realllllly nervous ^^'

Meeting your parents... Your mum and dad... Well, from what i know they seem to be pretty cool, but i'm really nervous about meeting them...
Your mum... She sounded a bit too serious, or even harsh, when we talked on the phone, but i kinda felt safe on her words, and the nice text she wrote me after my text in new years kinda made me feel like part of the family.
Your dad... I don't know that much about him, and he wants to take me to sauna... And... If he says something and you are not there to rescue me? If he talks like... things? :'D But he's a nice guy, right? ^^'
And your brother? Ville?? Well... Probably i wont talk to him... But... I hope he doesn't look at me like a stranger...

The worst part is that they'll be at home a loooooooooot x) can't you kick them out?? ^^'

I wanna visit your school... I want to visit Mäntsälä... I want you to show me your place near the train thingy... I wanna see it all, i wanna see it all with you :3

I hope you'll have the perfect night at Huili, reservation for 2 at... 16.00? :'D
That's dinner to you, but it's lunch to me! But i hope, we'll have the perfect day!

I so wanna be there, with you!!!!!! The public hugs just to annoy people! :3 Can i hug you at your school? ^^'

And hun... Mark me up... ^^'

Sem comentários: