quarta-feira, março 18, 2009

It's so true...

I keep on thinking to myself how it's possible to love you so much... I mean... Of course I love you, you are amazing! But the way I fell for you was so.. Odd... Even for me. And how I was so sad when I thought I'd lose you, when I haven't ever even seen you...You got so deep inside somehow, which might have something to do with the fact that I was heartbroken and in a million pieces... Maybe you just offered me the tape and the glue^^.

I'm so dead scared of the moving now.... But I'm guessing some of it is just relocated fear... I mean. From the finals, and the ending of my high school. And I've just summed it all up and splatted it on the moving. As if it was somehow more normal to be afraid of that than... All the other stuff...

As ( I think ) I've told you, I'm sure I've been in love with you all my life.. How would you have all the things I've ever wanted in a guy if it wasn't so? I'm just asking...

"Ce que je vais vous dire n'est pas facil à entendre, impossible à admettre, mais si vous voulez bien écouter notre histoire, si vous voulez bien me faire confiance, alors peut-être que vous finirez par me croire et c'est très important car vous êtes, sans le savoir, la seule personne au monde avec qui je puisse partager ce secret."

Sem comentários: