sexta-feira, março 27, 2009

Longing for a kiss..

For a while now I've had these stupid arguments with mum about my graduation party ( food -.-' ) and about me going there and more recently about the renovation of the apartment that we - i hope to god - will get soon. I don't really care but I know what I want, and I want to keep my graduation party simple and cozy and highly informal, but she just keeps on the blahblahblah and maybe this, maybe that... And I know we will do something to the place only if it's our own choice and our own idea. But she just keeps on shoving her ideas to me.. o..ö And now, in the sauna, she was like 'you should ask olli ( my grandpa ) bout all that since he's an expert in those things!' Blah, I say. I wanna discuss all this with you. ONLY with you.

Hmmm.. Apparently grandparents wanna have grandma's 60th birthday in Portugal, with us... And my parents, but it would be in July and my parents can only come there in August, as you know.. But anyways... We will have so many visitors, at least in the first few months... x) Poor us... Can't enjoy ourselves freely.. But I think it would be fun, and of course, it would help me settle down there, if I have some familiar faces, other than you, there... At times...

Hmm.. If they call you saying that we get the place.. Would you like it that I came there after Easter? That's if I get enough money for the tickets.... :/ But I'm guessing I could get some from parents and grandparents, it wouldn't be all that much anyways...

Oh and you know what? I just love to plan all those things with you... :3 It will be our home... Our place... Our own little paradise.. :3 Even if it was some crappy old flat with no running water and no electricity, it would be a paradise for me. Cos it would be ours.. Just you and me there... In our perfect little life... x3
I love you!!! Hear that? I LOVE YOU!!

I miss your lips...

Sem comentários: