terça-feira, março 24, 2009

The perfection...

Cause I don't get tired of writing the same things over and over again, mostly cause it's true, but also it makes you happy, and that's my happiness... To see you happy!

Can't wait for the sweet moment to come, when we will start living together, we can do what we wanna do, freely and without restrictions!

We'll have a place for us, that we can mold it our own, we can be ourselves in any part of it...
I want to spend with you the warm days of summer in the balcony, we can use some blankets so that we don't lay on the floor, but you'll see how warm is it in here, even in the middle of the night, and we can lay there till the sun start to rise, and then we can go to bed.

Your parents seem to start to accept more easily about us, if it's so, it's great!

You know there's a saying, or at least a lot of people say it, that when someone have a perfect life it's like "American dream" well... i have a new definition for it "Viivi and Nelson" we are our American dream, cause we are perfect together.

I had a dream today, it was mostly cause of the conversation we had yesterday, so i dreamed about it...
I was at work, and with a lot to do, i had piles of paper in my desk, i looked at the clock on my mobile phone, it was already 19.00, and i planned to stay at work till at least 21.00, but in my phone there was a text.. "I miss you, can you come home and leave all the junk work for tomorrow?"
I didn't think twice, i shuted down the computer grabbed my jacket and drive home, as i started to open the home door, i heard some quick steps, i opened the door, and at the same moment i was attacked by a strong hug, that i had to step back, so we standed there in the hallway, hugging, and we started to kiss also, and we were there like for already 2 minutes you wispered me... "Neighbors" and i said "So what?" We hugged some more, then we steped home hand to hand...
I love your hugs, they can last forever, and i'll never get tired of it..
I remember i woke up to the dream and i talked something like "Thanks for the reception, hun" and dad heard me "She's not there, monkey!" Yeah, he calls me monkey sometimes xD i call him gorilla, so... xD

Anyway... If there's a defenition for perfection... It's us...

I love you, snow shinny princess. <3<3<3<3

Sem comentários: