sábado, março 14, 2009

You'll always be safe with me...

I can't sleep... I dunno why... If it's the apartment process, if it's what you have said again about your parents, or if i just miss you like crazy...

Anyway i can talk about those three...

The apartment as you know will have the final decision within 2 weeks, the bank will tell us if we can have the place or not... And that it's like the "sure", then it's already with the apartment guaranteed that we'll wait for the "habitation documents" so we can start moving...
If we get that apartment, hun... It's a great place, you'll love it...

Your parents... I know you are the one suffering about this whole situation created by them... But i'm am of course sad, really, deply sad... We love so much each other... Why can't they acept that? I thought that they supported us so much... I know it's hard for them to watch their little girl moving, but... Isn't that the law of the life? Of course there's a big distance and all, but... There are phones, internet and plane trips...
I already heard mum crying, and i'm just moving to a apartment in the same town... I understand it's always hard for them, but... We gotta move on our life...
Anyway, when at our place, i'll make you feel confortable, we'll be happy, and i'll have a good reason to leave work earlier ^^'
I'll be at work, waiting for the 18.00 to arrive, to go to my beautiful girl...
My work... Well, i'm so happy that my work is going so well, it's like... I'm only there for less than 2 years and i already heard so much people talking good about me...
My boss, the main guy in the company, the owner of the whole thing already told my dad that i'll be very important in the company, he also said it more than once, and to more than one person... And i gotta say that the reason i'm trying to be so perfect it's because i have you... I wanna provide you a stable life, with no money problems, of course that i don't earn like... millions of money, but i'm there for less then two years, and i've been raised already 3 times...

And yeah... I'm just missing you like crazy... I miss your smell, your touch, your voice, your hugs... YOU... I want you for the rest of my life, you ARE my life...
I love you so much, i'll always and forever will...

Well... This is like... what keeps me from sleep... But yeah, this is just a sum... cause i could go on and on and on about this... I wish you would be awake now so we could talk, but i hope you are sleeping well and tight and warm!

I love you, baby <3

Princess, hun!

Sem comentários: