terça-feira, março 10, 2009

...remind me to tell you this one idea, cos i'll forget it in 2 mins again.

I just had a huuuuge affection attack... I love you so much! ó.O

And I think it's so unfair that my parents act like that... I heard mum cry again... Ok, I didn't hear what they were talking about, but... I don't think there's that much to cry about now.

I wish I could already start packing.. :/ *sigh* I still have to do those stupid freaking finals ( and the first is on FRIDAY!!! o..o ) And after that... I might have time to better think it thru.. What and how I will have with me to take there. And gods I hope it doesn't take 2 months for all that!! o.o I wanna be there! ó.O With you...

I would so love to just get the bags here on the floor and go thru everything I have.. 'this one comes with... this one not... this one goes in that back.. this one in the other one... this I have to wrap in something so it wont break...'

Whatever I don't take there, I have to put in boxes or something... And then we're gonna put all that I leave here to the smallest room here.. -.-' Parents' bedroom... I think you never went there, so... You don't know what it's like... But.. It's like... Half of mine. And there's 2 doors.. One to the livingroom... Tho it's blocked by the closets and bookshelves, but.... Still.. Stupid room... And if I have to spend some days there, it will be hell for me... -.-' Cos my brother - as you know - is an ass and only cares about himself...

Still, if changing into a tiny little crappy room means moving to Portugal sooner, I'd do it now.

I love you, Nelly bear<3

Sem comentários: