sábado, abril 25, 2009

2 days!

For some reason i started to cry... Uncontrolably...

I'm scared... A bit, of all this moving in thing... It's gonna be the first time that i take a so seriously step like this...

And besides i feel you are not completly happy...

...I know, hun... it's hard to move, you will miss your people, i understand that, but i want you to know that i'll support you always, and i'll hug you, and cheers you up... like you said to me "You're what keeps my thoughts clear, and hold me up so I dont fall. Or if I do... You're the one to pull me up. And hold me close, never to push me down again." And that's the main reason i'm living...
I love you, honey, my love, and i promisse to you, whenever we got chance, we'll travel there, or if your parents want to pay you a trip for you to go there, i'm really ok with that... Christa can come here, not only once, but more times, and when i earn better i can pay for her trips, i just want to see you happy, i'm so happy, hun.... I have you... I wanna live all my life with you...
I feel that in here i'll be able to make your life a fairy tale, cause i have a steady job, a family that is avaiable to help us... And mostly... You have me... That will be always by your side, always!!!

But let's think on the good things, ok? A lot more than the bad things! We have OUR OWN home... It's in my name, but will be in ours soon, when we marry :3 and i'll marry you :3
We'll be living on our own, YAY! We can do whatever we wanna. :3

You know? I wont stop writing on this blog, you might, i know, but i wont... I'll keep on writing it always, even if it's just for a simple "I love my princess"

Oh! Just found out on facebook your brother likes Porto :'D i wroted there "Allez Porto Allez" sorry ^^'

You'll read this before we talk, i guess, so... I'll probably be out with dad, we need to do some stuff on our cars, go to see if the apartment is already ready, and we'll go to stores, so don't wonder, ok? Would be nice to get a text from you when you ready this tho... ok? Love! <3>

Sem comentários: