domingo, abril 19, 2009

I can't wait!!! I can't waaaaaaaaaitttttt x3

8 days now!!! It's past midnight here ^^'
Living together, we can do anything!! No more msn to comunicate!!! (Except when i'm working hard *cough*)
We'll live together!!!!! nhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih ^^'

Of course you are scared! I'm scared too, but you are gonna MOVE from COUNTRY that's a huge deal of stuffy stuff! damn! You did all this for me :3 our love is so amazingly real :3
But i'll be here for you, just for youuuuuuuuuuuuuu, helping you through the hard times and everything you need! And we can do travels, when we are a little healthier on money we can go regularly to Finland and to visit your friends and family, and i really want that, i really enjoyed Finland, it's great for spending some time, though i thing i would freeze if i stayed there more than two weeks, i've noticed when i went there that i'm really not used to that kinda cold, it's really extreme for a latin guy x'D

Yeah, we are having a lot of things already for our home, more than i was expecting for, my parents are beeing really nice, and they didn't gave any opinion on stuff, so i choose all by myself :3 and i choose the sofa more accordingly to your tastes... Textile, orange, big, comfy, with big pillows!!! Your love it! And there's some side puffs, it's so nice!!!
And the bedroom furniture, it's so me! x) Simple and straight line, i really hope you'll like it! And our big kitcheen. It's already with a lot of appliances! Woven, the black thingy to cook, fridge, dishwasher machine, washing machine, microwave...
Towels??? x'D Mum showed me 30 minutes ago the tons of new towels she will gave us xD But i want us to buy some of our own :3 We already have the forks and knifes, we'll have glasses (i dunno why mum bought them long time ago, and never used them) but now it's ours :3 Tony gave us the TV, Teia offered a table for the rats (i think it's too small, but would be rude to refuse) if you don't like it we can use it for wood for the fireplace xD
We have coffe thingyes (for the non existing coffe machine) maybe you'll find someone to give us a coffe machine, huh? x'D (and at this moment i dunno if it's coffe or coofe)

:3 Of course we'll visit the city, and other cities! I'm thinking at a later time, when you have your bike here in buy a bike for my own and then we can go bike togheter, what do you think?

Yeah, i'll use dad's car, cause our little car only have two seats, just for us :3
Actually dad already mentioned that when someone come visit us we can use his car, and isn't it a fancy car? x)
And i'll teach you how to drive x3 And when we have money for it, you'll have your pink, green or orange car x3

My little baby princess :3 You moved your room, and carried furniture and tv's all by yourself! You are the greatest! You are so strong, in a fragile skin, but so strong!!! I love you! You are the greatest beeing of all :3

And here i am, babbling, i'm so tired that i'm hyper!!! x3 Usually it happens, you'll see howe it works, i will arrive home, "i'm so tired, blablablabla" then i go, and do this and that and that other thing, and i annoy you and all, you'll gonna have to yell at me to stop doing stuff and babbling, then we'll go to bed and the moment i hit my head in the pillow i'll be sleeping x'D You'll see!

I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuuu :3
I'm so fucking proud i have you! I love you!!!!! :3:3:3
I love you!!!! I love you, i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Sem comentários: