domingo, abril 12, 2009

What i feel when i'm far from you...

It's 2.19... I can't sleep, so i decided to write...

I miss you... So incredibly much... I don't imagine my life without you anymore... You are my life, and without you i would die...

I feel so lost, when i'm not with you... You are my guiding star...

I've never told you this, but... One of my hardest moments of my life was the trip from Helsinki to Porto... I've cried so much... I had with me the keychain picture thingy and the moment i turned it on tears started to roll... Then when i got into the Frankfurt airport, i got so lost... That i went to the bathroom to cry, so no one could see me with tears in my eyes...

I miss you... So much...

And even despite i say that it's only 15 days, and we are together again... It's hard... And everyday far from you it's pain... And it's a eternity...

I'll be yours forever...

I love you... <3<3<3<3

PS: Now i'll try to sleep ^^

Sem comentários: