sexta-feira, abril 17, 2009

"I'm far from lonely, and it's all that I've got."

10 more days, baby.... Can you believe that? It's just one week.... ( and one weekend... x'> ) And I'm there with you.. Baby, honey? I'll be there with you forever... I will will... x3 Cos I want to.. :3

I'm so scared!! o.O But I trust that you'll make it all okay for me, there... You'll be with me thru some hard times, when I miss home and.. My friends.. Right? I know you will will... It's what you always say. ^^ My darling dear.
Think what all kindsa things we already have for us! Kitchen stuff... Bedroom stuff... We just need the bed... x) And some towels would be usefull.. :'D And food... And then just you and me.. :3

Mum told me that when she and dad moved in, they only had a bed, a minifridge beside the bed, and a tv... So after work and weekends they just laid in bed watching tv and they only had to leave the room to make coffee in the kitchen and use the bathroom... x) Doesnt that sound just right for us, too? :'D Tho I know we'll visit places together... :3 Explore the city and the surrounding areas... x3 I'm so fucking proud I have you!!! You have no idea.... x3

Hmmmmm... I was thinking.... We'll have some visitors from time to time.... What will we do when we need to pick them up or if we wanna go somewhere with them? Like see a game or something... Will we use your dad's car? o.O
And I want you to teach me to drive!! x3 I WANT THAT PINK CAR!!! xD

What else... o.O I noticed that the blond haircolor kinda makes my eyes seem more blue.. Which I think is nice... But the blond is kinda... Hmm.. Too blond.. xD You'll see.. ^^

Get your hands off the girl,
Can't you see that she belongs to me?
And I don't appreciate this excess company.
Though I can't satisfy all the needs she has
And so she starts to wander...
Can you blame her?

You satisfy my every need... :3 Even tho you always seem so insecure about it.. You should really finally realize it, honey love... I only want you! I dont need any gadgets, furniture, any fancy things... I dont need luxury, nothing like that... Just you. Ok baby? I really dont like it when you always think that you'd fail if you dont do something right... Hun, no one's perfect... But you're perfect for me, with your every... "flaw"..


Hmmm.. Ok, actually no.. I love you COS of them...

Even tho I always say something like you'd had to stop doing something... -.-' It's often just cos I'm annoyed by something else and then I take it out on the poor sweet you.. ^^' I'm sorry about that, babes.. You know it will be so much different when we're together... ^^ No harsh fights... We dont need them when we're next to each other.. :3

x3
I love you so much!

I need to eat something now or I'll pass out and you'll start to think I'm being super cold cos I'm not answering anything when you get here... xD

Baby <3<3<3

Sem comentários: