sexta-feira, abril 10, 2009

Starting our life...

Isn't it amazing?
Few days left and... We'll be living our life! Alone! In our home!!!
It's a great apartment, and i know you'll like it, tho empty it's our place. :3 And yeah, when we have it all legal, and all the papers and all, for the permanent stay of you in here, i'll put it in your name too... But it's ours already, of course.. <3

My life is to be by your side... Since the moment i first talked to you, confirmed with the hug we gave at the Lisbon airport, i've never thought you would hug me like that, you were so warm so... Unique... It was like one of the best moment of my life... And i was so scared, you know that... That maybe you wouldn't like me, the way i look, so i was like "Look at me" And you looked a bit, you looked so lost, and you hugged me again, i would spend hours like that, i've never felt so confortable. And i was not scared anymore...

Now we are moving in! You are gonna come here to live with me! 27 of April 2009, i can't wait for it...
I just wished i had more money like... NOW! So we could decorate the whole place and move your things here without caring about money, but hey... Money will come with time, besides... I gotta start earning more soon. :3
When i work, i now work for us! :3

I'm so nervous about graduation, not that much about beeing in the school, but more because i have to face all your family!

Hum... I'll write more like tomorrow or Sunday, cause i'm not that bright today, as you have noticed x) i've writed a lot of anything x')

I love you, my princess, my baby, my love, my crazy hyper super scandinavian snow princess :3

My future wife! And this is a sure thingy! :3

Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Sem comentários: