quarta-feira, janeiro 21, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday honey!

I know you don't care much about your birthday, but hey, it's you... so it's always important for me at least...

Anyway, 19 years old... We both know ages for us don't matter, we act likes kids anyways, and it's gonna be always like this, huh? ^^'
Able to be serious when we really need, but... We choose the kiddish way, and it's great! xD

Well... I hope you like my gifts, you don't have to like them, or pretend you liked them just to please me, and it's not something you need... But i think they are pretty so that's a match with you...

Honey... Since long time ago...

I've asked myself what would my life be without you..
And since that, i want you, i love you, i adore you and i want you again...

Till the day i dye, you can count on me...

Sem comentários: