sexta-feira, janeiro 09, 2009

I'm living for you... Only for you...

I had the best Christmas time of my life... Not that i like Christmas, not that it's my favourite time of the year, but... This year was diferent... This year i had the person of my life with me... And now i'm engaged... Yeah... people that know me might think that i'm crazy... I'm not! Never been so sure of one thing in my life...
What can i say? She's perfect! I'm engaged! We will marry, we have no doubts, even our families agree... It's so much easier this way...

And... She's perfect!!!

We have the rings already x)
We've spend a great week together! In February i'll go there to meet her family ^^' I'm so nervous about it... But i don't mind, it's my girlfriend family, so it's my family too ^^'

She's perfect...

Sem comentários: