quarta-feira, janeiro 28, 2009

Overly unactive...

I hate to do exercise... I really do...
I know i had a overly active life, but now... I just wanna be sited, and talk to youuuuuuuu...
Yeah, i know you are bored all the time and you would like to do something... But I'm not like that... Not anymore at least... Maybe cause i had enough of my going outs and i just wanna settle now... And... With youuuuuuuuuuu...
But maybe it's just a phase and i begin to be more active again and going out or something... Thought i doubt it...

As you know i used to play football... I was never home... In fact to be honest i almost didn't had a home, just went there to sleep, and i got enough of it.

I can't live without exercise, my body got so used to that, and now i have to go to gym, otherwise I'll be all... Weird... And besides I've promised you i would be more fit when I'm in there, and not get tired so easily.

One thing's for sure i wont sleep all that much when I'm there, i don't have work, so it will be much more easy, and we don't have the Xmas stress, so... I really hope it will be some non stressing days... Tho... There's nothing relaxing about meting your people, and the fact they all talk english wont help all that much...

I miss football... You know i do... But i had to leave it, wouldn't be fair to spend all weekends out and not be able to talk to you (and maybe that's why sometimes i get upset when you say you going out, i go out too but... you know what i mean) besides the trainings... I had to leave it... But gosh! I miss it... I love to run, i love to play with passion and rough... I must admit... I even feel some pleasure when i got red cards...

But now... I only want to be active with you, for you...

Sem comentários: