quinta-feira, janeiro 29, 2009

just missing you, as usual...

21!!
It's our number, huh? ^^' And guess who's coming to Finland after only 21 DAYS? You!! That's exactly 3 weeks! YAY!! x)

Erhm... ^^'
I can't wait till you're here, honey.. It's like... Now I actually look forward to have those listening comprehension parts for all the finals I'll have, cos I know, that only one week from that, you're here, with me.. And we can be together again, finally..!
And even tho it's only for a few days, my love, I know it's worth it. It always is, isn't it? To talk, to see that you're there, even tho it's only fights and mean words. Like you said yourself, it's only cos we miss each other so much.

I hate to fight with you, I so do... Tho sometimes it's just fun.. x) Think hun, when we live together there and we'll have these stupid little arguments, it's gonna be so much easier... You know how to piss me off, but I know that when you're right next to me, I have no reason to be mad at you. I love you...

You know I'm afraid of moving there. But I dont want you to ever think that I'd have any doubts about it, honey! When I was there, for that week in December, I felt like I was finally home. It's a weird feeling... I just felt so in peace with myself, you know? I hope you could feel the same when you come here, but... I cant really say that I'd be sure you do. Your home is there, just like mine is. Maybe at some point we have a little change of heart and feel the need to move here. I wouldn't mind. But for now... Even if I decide to come here to study, It's only temporary for me. My life is in Portugal now. Cos sweetie... YOU are in Portugal. You're my Portugal...^^'

( My first thingy on our blog.. nhih! ^^' I'm so sure this makes you more than happy, huh? )

Sem comentários: